You Can Change Lives!
The Wharton Institute for the Performing Arts provides unmatched opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to engage with the performing arts in our community and beyond. In these challenging times, your support is especially appreciated and makes everything we do possible.
Discover the benefits of giving wisely and make a lasting impact on the arts in our community by making a planned gift.
Submit a matching gift request to your company and multiply the impact of your donation. Contact brenda.kohn@WhartonArts.org for assistance.
We gladly accept donations of musical instruments in working condition for the Paterson Music Project. At this time, PMP needs fractional size string instruments (violin, viola, cello, and bass).
From becoming a board member to distributing brochures around town, there is something for everyone who wants to be a part of this exciting community performing arts center!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Events, including concerts, community performances, and fundraisers
- Marketing and development support
- Videography or photography support
- Mentoring or interning at the Paterson Music Project.
- Board or committee service
- Advocating for the arts! Visit www.artpridenj.com to find out more.
For more information on how you can get involved with Wharton Institute for the Performing Arts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.