Be a part of the Performing Arts School Referral Program!
How does it work?
- When current Performing Arts School students refer a new student for private lessons or group classes, they receive a $25 credit for private lessons and $15 credit for group classes for every referral.
- The new student receives $25 off their enrollment in private lessons or $15 off their enrollment in group classes at the time of registration.
Here are the details.
- Current students receive one credit per referral at time of the new student’s enrollment. New students must enroll in order for current students to receive credit.
- Current students may use referral credits for future enrollments.
- New students receive one credit at the time of enrollment.
- Valid only for new student families who have never enrolled at PAS previously.
- New students must fill in the Referral Program Question when creating an account online prior to enrollment. Referral credits are not retroactive.
- Referral credits will only be issued at time of enrollment and expire August 31, 2022.
Questions? Call (908) 790-0700 or fill out the form below for assistance.