The Wharton Performing Arts School offers a free consultation and discounted introductory lessons for new students and current students learning a secondary instrument.
We know commitment to a new extracurricular isn’t easy. That’s why we offer a free consultation and four significantly discounted intro lessons.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We will happily schedule a consultation within 24 hours of your contact.
Sign up for four 30-minute lessons at a significantly discounted rate with no registration fee.
Our special introductory lessons package includes both instruments and voice including piano, guitar, ukulele, percussion, violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, French horn, and harp.
Our teachers make sure that technique and repertoire are age and developmentally appropriate. Students will be guided and nurtured by some of the best educators in the region.
“My son went from not being able to play the piano at all to performing in the music school’s recital within a few months. I never expected to see that kind of progress so quickly, especially online.”
– Performing Arts School Parent
Get a free 1-to-1 consultation via phone or Zoom with the Director of Student Services, Natasha Loomis.
The consultation includes:
- The exploration of possible instruments and instructors for private lessons, including teaching styles and curriculum
- Finding the right match between student and Wharton Arts faculty member
- Scheduling the lesson day and time of your preference
- What to expect with online music lessons
- Materials needed and other resources for music students
- How to rent or purchase an instrument