Beginning at the Performing Arts School Winter Open House on Sunday, January 26 through Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 10), Wharton Institute for the Performing Arts will embark on a new initiative for private lessons, group classes, and summer camp to show appreciation for its hometown of nearly a decade.
Wharton Arts is thrilled to return this year as host of the annual town race on Mother’s Day which will feature special music performances as well as an instrument petting zoo and musical activities in the children’s zone. REGISTER HERE for the Berkeley Heights Mother’s Day 5K.
Leading up to the race, Wharton’s Performing Arts School (PAS) is offering Berkeley Heights residents and non-resident 5K participants the following discounts:
FOR NEW PAS STUDENT FAMILIES*
- GIVE BACK Private Lessons – Six (6) 30-minute private lessons for $234 and NO REGISTRATION FEE. That’s a savings of $108! Must enroll by May 10, 2020.
- GIVE BACK Out of the Box Music for the Very Young Classes – Take 10% off Spring classes. Inquire with Students Services on enrollment deadline.
- GIVE BACK Musical Theater & Drama – Take 10% off Spring classes. Inquire with Students Services on enrollment deadline.
- GIVE BACK Summer Camp – Take 10% off summer camp enrollment.
FOR CURRENT PAS STUDENT FAMILIES*
- GIVE BACK Tuition Credit – Claim your $25 credit for summer private lessons or $10 for summer camp by calling Student Services at (908) 790-0700.
- Two FREE tickets to any New Jersey Youth Symphony Spring concert. To claim tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*GIVE BACK TO BERKELEY HEIGHTS discounts cannot be combined with any other offer, including Open House discounts.
GIVE BACK enrollment begins at the Winter Open House on Sunday, January 26 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. and ends on May 10, 2020 at the Mother’s Day 5K.
Contact Student Services at (908) 790-0700 or email@example.com to take advantage of GIVE BACK TO BERKELEY HEIGHTS discounts.