COVID 19 UPDATE View Wharton Arts Covid-19 Protocols
As we prepare for the opening of our 2021-22 season with both in-person and online education options available, we want to draw your attention to the following:
- The Wharton Institute for the Performing Arts is following all CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines as well as any other Federal and State regulations as it relates to COVID-19.
- Our teaching faculty and administrative staff who are physically on our premises have been fully vaccinated. However, a few members of our teaching faculty who could not be vaccinated for medical reasons are continuously tested on a weekly basis.
- Anyone in our facilities, including but not limited to students, faculty, and administrative staff, will need to wear masks at all times.
- Our HVAC systems in our buildings have been upgraded with new filters and have been altered so that fresh air is brought into the building at all times.
- All of our smaller teaching studios have been fitted with Dyson TP04 air purifiers which are activated 24/7 to provide the cleanest air possible.
- Our three rehearsal halls (Burgdorff, Hyde & Watson, and the Wharton Black Box Theater) have all been fitted with the Molekule Air Purifier Pro-Rx which is a FDA-approved device that is especially designed to purify the air in large spaces.
As you can see from the above, Wharton Arts has taken precautions to create the safest environment possible for our students and families. Welcome back to what promises to be a very exciting 2021-22 season!