An interview with Artistic Director and Conductor Helen Cha-Pyo on 1450 WCTC Talk Radio – The Voice of Central New Jersey.
New Jersey Youth Symphony
Development Blog by Elizabeth Piercey | April 2019
Development Blog by Elizabeth Piercey | March 2019
Take a break from filling out your March Madness bracket to read about all the ways we are fundraising for the New Jersey Youth Symphony this month!
- NJYS Parent Program Ads – Submit a congratulatory Ad for your students’ last concerts of the season. First deadline for concert package (4/7, 5/4, 5/11 concerts) is THIS FRIDAY, March 22. Contact Allison Arnold to place your ad today!
- NJYS Student Instagram Contest – “Why do you love NJYS?” Post a photo on your Instagram about NJYS using hashtag #Playathon2019. Photo with the most ‘Likes’ wins a prize. Contest ends June 3rd.
- Greeting Card Reminder: Cards for a Cause – get your Greeting Cards for the year today for an unbeatable price ($30/30 cards!) and support the 2019 NJYS Playathon. Follow THIS link to place an order.
- Make a general donation to the 2019 NJYS Playathon and 40th Anniversary season HERE.
- Place an Ad for your business in our NJPAC Concert/Gala program book seen by over 2,000 people. Contact Allison Arnold to place an Ad. Deadline: May 3.
- Text-To-Donate: You can now Text-To-Donate to the 2019 Playathon! Text MUSIC to 74121 and follow the instructions. Then share our crowdfunding link on social media: qtego.net/music!
Development Blog by Elizabeth Piercey | February 2019
Playathon is coming soon! For those of you who have participated in Playathon in the past, you know how exciting it is to perform with 500 of your peers on center stage. NJYS parents report this is one of their favorite events of the year as well. Which is why we are excited to announce three more incentives for the 2019 Playathon at the Mills at Jersey Gardens:
- Playathon parents will receive a Jersey Gardens Mall coupon book for free (regularly valued at $5) when they drop off their kids. And, if parents spend $50 at any combination of The Mills at Jersey Gardens’ stores, they will receive their choice a $10 gift card at Sephora or lululemon!
- Each Playathon performer will be entered into a raffle to win fabulous prizes.
- For the first time, Playathon will feature a Live Auction! The prize will be conducting the final Playathon piece, Stars and Stripes Forever.
Please contact Allie Arnold at Allison.Arnold@WhartonArts.org to learn more about getting involved with Playathon. We can’t wait to see you on March 31!