New Jersey Youth Symphony
An interview with Artistic Director and Conductor Helen Cha-Pyo on 1450 WCTC Talk Radio – The Voice of Central New Jersey.
Development Blog by Elizabeth Piercey | April 2019
Development Blog by Elizabeth Piercey | March 2019
Take a break from filling out your March Madness bracket to read about all the ways we are fundraising for the New Jersey Youth Symphony this month!
- NJYS Parent Program Ads – Submit a congratulatory Ad for your students’ last concerts of the season. First deadline for concert package (4/7, 5/4, 5/11 concerts) is THIS FRIDAY, March 22. Contact Allison Arnold to place your ad today!
- NJYS Student Instagram Contest – “Why do you love NJYS?” Post a photo on your Instagram about NJYS using hashtag #Playathon2019. Photo with the most ‘Likes’ wins a prize. Contest ends June 3rd.
- Greeting Card Reminder: Cards for a Cause – get your Greeting Cards for the year today for an unbeatable price ($30/30 cards!) and support the 2019 NJYS Playathon. Follow THIS link to place an order.
- Make a general donation to the 2019 NJYS Playathon and 40th Anniversary season HERE.
- Place an Ad for your business in our NJPAC Concert/Gala program book seen by over 2,000 people. Contact Allison Arnold to place an Ad. Deadline: May 3.
- Text-To-Donate: You can now Text-To-Donate to the 2019 Playathon! Text MUSIC to 74121 and follow the instructions. Then share our crowdfunding link on social media: qtego.net/music!